With a rustic contemporary vibe, this impressive home stands out from the crowd. Pass under the curved-roof porch and into the foyer, which is flanked by the music room or study. Beyond the main staircase are the dining area, vaulted Great Room, and open-concept kitchen. The hearth room completes the space. Tucked away is a home office. Special features of note on the main level are the oversized kitchen island, a huge walk-in pantry, mudroom with its walk-in closet, and a guest bedroom with a bath.
Head to the upper level to find the master bedroom suite with its vaulted ceiling, private covered deck, spa-like master bath, and large walk-in closet. A loft space on the upper level is the central hub on the floor, while three additional bedrooms, each with its own bath and walk-in closet, complete the floor.
The lower level of the home offers additional space for entertaining and relaxation, including a play area, recreation area, media area, and bar. There is also an exercise room and a guest suite with a full bath.
Each plan set includes the following:
- Exterior elevations
- Main Floor plan
- Architectural’ Foundation Plan
- Architectural’ Roof Plan
- Main Floor Electrical Plan
- No Framing
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp – handled locally if required.
- Site Plan – handled locally when required.
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) – your subcontractors handle this.
- Energy calculations – handled locally when required.