You don’t need to go outdoors to enjoy a waterfall! You can make a tiny one on your home with the help of these DIY Indoor Waterfall Ideas.
We all enjoy the serene look of nature a waterfall brings. You can imitate one in your backyard easily, but what to do if you live in a small urban apartment? Well, you can still have it–If you take inspiration from these awesome DIY Indoor Waterfall Ideas and start making one.
DIY Indoor Waterfall Ideas
1. Waterfall Fountain with LED light
The exquisite looking waterfall gets a bright LED light treatment that adds a bling factor to it!
2. DIY Waterfalls Water Fountain
An easy to make waterfall that can also be a great fun project for your kids too!
3. DIY Miniature Terrarium Waterfall
A styrofoam board, acrylic paint, clear plastic container, potting soil, and moisture-loving plants are all you need to make this one.
4. An Indoor Fountain
An indoor fountain, right by a bright window, will bring a luxe touch to your home!
5. DIY Indoor Terracotta Waterfall
The earthen pots bring in a touch of natural element to this eye-catching waterfall.
6. Bonsai Tree Waterfall Fountain
A water pump, hot glue gun, applicator, silicone sealant, black spray paint, and a polystyrene board is all you need to make this one.
7. DIY Indoor Tabletop Water Fountain
If you have a large office table, this one will make for an appealing addition to it!
8. Tabletop Cement Waterfall Fountain
A waterfall with a Buddha’s face will surely bring a touch of peace and serenity.
9. Custom Indoor Water Fountain
This glass waterfall will look elegant in your living room.
10. Mini DIY Table Top Waterfall
A fun project to make a waterfall at the table.
11. Under Stairs Water Garden and Fountain
Don’t let the extra space near the stairs go to waste and build a mini garden and a water fountain for a beautiful look indoors.
12. Water Fountain with Plastic Bottle and LED
You just need plastic bottles, cement, cloths, and LED lights to make this one.